View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fiacre.
Former Members

re: Raiding Rules

this is where rules will be posted for those people who intend to be raiding.
if you have any other pressing issues please message myself , kotahi or any of the other officers , and we will decide what actions we will put in place.

Last edited by Fiacre. on Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fiacre.
Former Members

re: Game Critisism

now as most of your are aware , there has been alot of people being put down by other raiders, this is going to stop.
if you have complaints about someones game play , you whisper there class leader to reslove the issue. where the class leader is the issue u whisper kotahi . you do not make your opinions public , no one wants to here your bitching... it is not productive nor constructive.
you get one warning , if you break the rule twice u will not be raiding for the rest of the week. If this continues , the issue will be consulted between officers and the guild leader and a suitable punishment will be put in place.
it is not your job to make sure other people are doing there jobs , it is that of there class leader/guild leader.
Fiacre.
Former Members

re: Being Ready For Raiding.

Everyone is expected to turn up on time , with everything they need for raiding, this means all your consumables, unless u have organised prior with your class leader/ guild leader. Punctuality is not hard to comply with , but continued lack of preperation , will lead to a minor misconduct.
Fiacre.
Former Members

re: Loot Rules

Loot will be given out in the following order.
1. Main Tank & Main Healer
2. DKP (only where applicable)
3. Off Tank & Off Healer
4. Who the item best suits
5. Roll.

Variations on this will be made on occasion , however this is the order that will be aheard to.
The raid does what is best for the raid at the end of the day , not the individual ,eg. if someone is always ready on time and more dedicated to raiding than u they WILL get it before you. accept it or go cry in a corner.
harks
Admin

I agree with these rules. Please do your bit in the raid and you will be rewarded. If you don't, you are not putting in enough effort (unless you have a reasonable excuse).

Gameplay. Applies to specific people more than not. I am not a very angry person who will kick you the second you fuck up. I always say give a person another chance so they can learn from their mistakes. But if you continually keep doing the same mistake, then you seriously need to clue up. I'm not saying this to everyone, because the majority of the guild are great players. Basic things like listening on Vent and moving and such makes all the difference between a wipe and a one shot of a boss. But if you continually keep fucking up during a boss fight or pulls, I (and most likely the other people) will not tolerate it much longer and its gets very frustrating. Seriously, if you can level from one to seventy, you should know most (or all) about the class you are playing. There is seriously no excuse for fucking up on the same thing over and over.

Anyway, that is my 2 cents. If you have any queries over my rant, I would love to hear you.
Sequila

yep agree
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Addiction Forum Index -> Guild Info All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum